If you are responsible for planning the annual employee holiday party or family Christmas party, Gather on Broadway is a great place to go. Renowned for its incredible food, accommodating staff, and historic charm, Gather on Broadway is the perfect venue for a corporate Christmas party or family gathering in Green Bay. Gather is conveniently located in the Broadway District of Downtown Green Bay. Here are 10 tips to help you plan a memorable holiday event:
1. Schedule a corporate Christmas party now
Although it’s only the middle of the summer, now is the time to set the date for your corporate Christmas party. If you wait until October or November, fewer dates are available. Once the date and venue are set, schedule your entertainment. Finally, get the word out to your guests. Schedules fill up quickly around the holidays, so be the first one to get your holiday work party date on their calendars.
2. Make it an amazing Christmas party for your guests
By scheduling your family or work party in advance, you give yourself the gift of time. Brainstorm ideas. Be creative. You can plan an awesome party while avoiding the stress of making last-minute decisions. Allie Mleziva, Public & Corporate Events Manager at Gather on Broadway, will accommodate your vision for the event. She’s ready to make it happen!
3. Boost employee morale with a holiday work party
By scheduling a corporate Christmas party at Gather on Broadway, you show employees that you care about them. You appreciate the work they do, and you want to reward them with an event they’ll enjoy. Employee appreciation events contribute to a positive work culture and employee retention; therefore, they’re well worth the investment.
4. Select a menu your guests will love
A party isn’t a success without fabulous food. Food Network Star and Gather’s Executive Chef Jyll Everman is passionate about food, and it shows. She’ll help you customize your corporate Christmas party menu so it’s perfect for your event. Plus, she can easily accommodate food allergies. Gather on Broadway offers three food options for Christmas parties:
- Hors d’oeuvres – A wide selection of delicious appetizers including Crab Fritters, Pulled Pork Flatbread, and a Fruit & Cheese Platter
- Plated dinners – Sumptuous, 3-course dinners that look and taste amazing, including Herb Roasted Chicken and Peppercorn-crusted Filets
- Elegant buffets – Give guests more options to choose what they like, including Salmon and Beef Tenderloin
5. Plan your cocktail hour in advance
Make it a true party atmosphere where employees can relax and socialize outside the office. Gather on Broadway offers several options for cocktail hour:
- Beer, wine and soda
- Well liquor + beer, wine and soda
- Open bar
- Specialty cocktails
6. Stick to a budget without sacrificing quality
Get the most out of your corporate Christmas party without affecting its quality. Allie will work within your budget to create the party you and your guests will thoroughly enjoy. Set a dollar amount per person or total, and she’ll provide you with options that meet your goal.
7. Provide fun & memorable entertainment
With so many talented performers in the Green Bay area, it’s easy to find the right entertainment for your demographic. Dueling Pianos is always a crowd favorite, while live bands get people up and dancing. Tell Allie what you’re looking for, and she’ll help you find the entertainment that leaves everyone smiling.
8. Get everyone involved with a Christmas gift exchange
Gift-giving is a staple of Christmas parties. Employee appreciation gifts from management are always in style. Everyone can participate in a fun White Elephant exchange or a “gift they’ll love” family/employee exchange. Gather on Broadway can set up the room to accommodate the gifts and can suggest fun ideas for exchanging.
9. Choose a party theme – or not
Incorporate your corporate colors or family heritage. Organize a casino night. Whatever theme you choose, Gather on Broadway can help provide theme-related décor, lighting, food and drink. We help you add your own special touches to our historic venue. Our venue will be decorated in red and green for Christmas, so a Christmas theme is totally OK, also.
10. Let the Gather on Broadway team do all the work
The Christmas season is hectic enough without adding more work to your plate. Rely on the professional team at Gather on Broadway to:
- Help plan an incredible Christmas party
- Craft the perfect menu and drink selections
- Set up our venue according to your wishes
- Provide great service from start to finish
- Clean up the mess after you leave
- Allow you to enjoy the holiday celebration with your guests
Gather on Broadway in Downtown Green Bay has the food, drinks, venue, and staff to make your work party or family holiday a truly special event. Contact Allie today, 920.544.8170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule your event.