Due to the current global coronavirus pandemic, Gather on Broadway will be implementing certain safety and health protocols to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 to our guests, our staff, and our community. We have increased our cleaning schedules, increased our ventilation and air flow rates, and have designed our events with physical distancing in mind. We ask all attending guests to consider these following guidelines recommended by the CDC, WEDC and Brown County Health before attending an event:
- 6-feet of physical distancing is a consistently effective strategy to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Those considered to be the most “at-risk” should practice extreme caution when at large gatherings in-doors.
- Masks are now required by the City of Green Bay. Here is a link to the ordinance: Ordinance Link Please bring your own mask, we will have disposable masks available upon entry of the venue.
- Frequent hand washing for 20 seconds or sanitizing hands can help mitigate spread of surface to eyes, nose, and mouth transfer.
- If you are sick or showing any symptoms related to COVID-19, you should not attend an event.
Our commitment to create a low-risk and comfortable environment is a priority right now and we ask that you join us in helping to continue to slow the spread of this infectious disease within our community.